We are looking for a Project Manager Architect:
Tailored positions to compliment your talents and passion:
COMPETITIVE PAY: Discretionary bonuses
COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH PLANS: Company-paid Health Insurance for Family or Single Coverage. HSAs & FSAs are available.
EMPLOYEE PLANS: Company-paid Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term disability, and Long-term disability for employees.
RETIREMENT: Generous 401(k) + Company Match
TIME AWAY FROM WORK: Accrued PTO & Paid Holidays
ADVANCEMENT: Opportunities for growth and possible ownership are available.
LEARNING: Opportunities for company-paid professional development and licensing.
LIFE & WORK BALANCE: We serve a nationwide client base and have many in-person meetings. These meetings typically will not add time to your work day because you will travel aboard the company airplane and be back in the office the same day.
If any of these opportunities appeal to you, please click on the INDEED button to submit your application. Or, send your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, put the applicable “Job Title” in the Subject line of your email.
We work tirelessly for our clients, so it is vital to the success of the entire organization that we balance work and play. Our team enjoys having fun together when we can. We are also a group of collaborators. The more minds, the better! So, if you like brainstorming, team projects, go-carts, themed dinner parties, and sporting events…you should check us out!
We are seeking ambitious individuals to join our award-winning team in creating high-end design solutions for our clients across the U.S. With locations in North Mankato and Hopkins, our culture is a family-friendly, supportive atmosphere full of passionate people.
A position with Brunton provides opportunities to be involved in a wide variety of project types including public safety, recreational, retail, tribal, office, healthcare, municipal, religious, and multi-family housing to name a few. Many of our roles offer opportunities for highly creative individuals to work simultaneously on multiple projects in a fast-paced, collaborative design environment.
Our dedicated staff are our greatest resource, and we welcome all opportunities to add talented individuals. Our diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) statement can be found here.
Are you an experienced and talented architectural professional, passionate about design, who thrives on managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment? We’re searching for a Project Manager who enjoys collaboration at the highest level and is eager to be part of an award-winning team. When you work at Brunton, you’ll have the opportunity to have input on projects in many industries such as healthcare, public safety, education, tribal, retail, worship, and more.
A Brunton Project Manager is a critical member of the project team participating in the full range of project related phases with clients and project managers:
- Will assist in the development of design work
- Lead in the production of technical drawings and specifications
- Coordinate the related work of other disciplines and assume in-house construction administration duties on projects
- Act as the primary client liaison and direct the work of others
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with clients, design team, authorities having jurisdiction, and associated organizations.
- Lead the project from conceptualization and schematic design through construction documentation and administration.
- Oversee project schedule to ensure accurate and timely completion of tasks
- Research and coordinate materials and products for project specifications
- Implement all local, state, and federal building codes into constructable designs according to architectural standards of practice
- Five-year Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Architecture
- Professional Registration is preferred
- 8+ years of Project Architect/Project Manager experience within the architecture and construction field
- Strong understanding and knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations, building construction, building systems and site requirements
- Professional verbal communication and writing skills
- Proficient in current version of Revit Architecture and Bluebeam
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Adobe, SpecLink/eSpecs or other specification writing software – preferred
Brunton Architects & Engineers is dedicated to maintaining a culture that welcomes and celebrates diversity, equity, and inclusion within our workplace. We believe developing cross-cultural empathy and understanding is vital to the future growth of our professional employees, as well as the organization as a whole. We encourage and enforce the fair treatment and full participation of all people in our workplace. Not only do we want a safe place to foster mutual growth and understanding, but we are also committed to a future with greater equity within this organization and the communities in which we serve.